Friday, October 30, 2009

D- 921




I was born and brought up in this place, a very special one called Kribhco Township. It was a mini India in itself. There were people from every state in the country. We faced together the 1984 Sikh Riot (though I was still in an embryonic state at that time ), three dreadful floods, the 2001 Earthquake, the Gujarat riots. Although life was full of dramatic events, still I always felt that was the safest place in earth. And my house in the township, it rocks :)

Its hub of fun, frolic and knowledge. On a typical day you'll find a variety of foot wares in front of the house, with Daisy and Kru Kru having their own debate of choosing the Foot-ware of the day (to chew, oh my dogs love doing that activity), a lot of noise of mumma ke students ( now you know the source of those foot-wares) , dad complaining about didi and me :), didi studying in one corner, ma busy with her students and me,well I always have my share of fun!

But today when dad finally retired and moved out of the place, I am going to miss lot of things. But as they, life goes on and that's the best 'present'.

2 comments:

Gunjan said...

You should have elaborated a bit in this post. A reader cant figure out where is this place and what it is like.I am curious :)

Thought said...

Surely, more ..soon