Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A love letter

Hail My Lady !!
In the service of My Lord Chayanika, i present my little gift to show my love for
Miss Mitra..... a bunch of flowers... i hope My lord has received it last night.
More are on the way. This jealous world is making it's progress slow but it won't as my love for my lord. Love will grow for you with every nano second i live in pain of distance from my inspiration.
In further report, it has been noticed that a world wide research is going on in all mathematical institutes about an unsolved puzzle that what's greater 'infinity or my love for chayanika'. My lord, what are your views on it ?
I am also glad to notify my life that as per your order, proper care has been taken of your subjects residing in lord's heart. Food and health are in best terms along with studies and work. Your subject under your rule, expect same from their lordif not higher expectations are with higher beings like you.
Towards end, i would like to emphasise that your subject eg. me miss you a lot.
Thank you my lord for your precious time and more then that your love which is my life.
In your service
Your Loyal Subject
aka 'Lost heart'


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now tell me what should i make out of this..:)

6 comments:

Himanshu said...

Hey Ishwaar :)
diwanne aapke.....

Himanshu said...

diwanne ki baato me logic nahin dekhna chaiye... koki wahan sirf pyaar hota hai !!

wah wah mein bhi fundae dene laga :D

Thought said...

@mann
Tum kab fundae nahin dete ho?:)

Avi said...

sahi hai yaar ... aapke bade deewane lagte hain ... kitno ko ghayal karengi aise ?

Kshitij said...

jisne yehe likha hai use khoob sare bumps dene chaiye

AS said...

hmm all this is bull shit...